Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feed ya soul

Welcome to my BLOG! Here you will find a PIECE of MY MIND! Since it is my blog, I should feel free to touch on ANY subject I so choose right?! RIGHT! I am a free-spirit and OPEN MIND most of the time! I won't sugarcoat and I don't plan on holding back any of my beliefs, expressions, or feelings! Most of the time I will be talking about SILLY PEOPLE, MEDIA, MY FAVE SHOWS, FASHION: WHAT POPS AND WHAT SHOULD BE POPPED!!!!

MORE THAN USUAL, I WILL TOUCH BASE WITH THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE IN MY WORLD!!!!

TREY SONGZ, SAMMIE, TROY TAYLOR, AND ANYONE ELSE FALLING SHORT OF THOSE LISTED! Just what I like to do!

SO feel free to be yourself here! I am not confrontational, well not that much anyway!

I prefer you guys tell me how you feel about anything and everything!

Feel free to ask me any questions! I plan to answer them ALL!

Aye, Im not gonna pretend, if you get outta pocket I WILL put U in your place! Im just saying!

Oh and special thanks to my inspiration Sabrina and Cassie! Both of u are talented Bloggers!

Go TTU!!!
Speak your mind! I sure will!

No comments:

Post a Comment