Monday, July 27, 2009

TTU Meet and Greet

Hey Everybody!

As far as the Meet and Greet (M&G) goes we have a few things to decide on as collectively as possible so that I can begin looking into more detailed plans. I ask that each person responds within the next few days (no later than Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ noon or I cant promise to take ur opinion into consideration). This is an effort to accommodate as many people as possible but I cannot promise to plan a trip based off a few demands. Majority rules here! Even if ur unsure if you'll be joining us, please respond! You never know what mite happen!!! Things to consider:

1) Where are you located state wise???

2) Since we are scattered across the country (maybe the globe IDK) would you guys want to know the dates of the trip so we can plan arrival/departure individually? You can drive, fly, take a train, carpool with other TTU members in your area, take a bus, boat IDC LOL :)....I need to know if I should be planning to look into flights as this will change the whole planning method...I realize that some may not like to fly and it could cut expenses! So what would you like me to do? Look into transportation or provide the dates so u guys can plan ur own transportation?*With answers to question 1, I will be compiling a list of people and their locations so we'll know who's who and where they r!

3) Would you guys rather be in Atlanta for a week or just Thursday thru Sunday?!

4) As of now, Im just looking at Thurs-Sun and the dates recommended are:
a. May 20-23
b. June 3-7
c. June 10-13OR
a suggestion????

5) I need shirt sizes! Im going to look into getting T-Shirts made up eventually....Initially, twitter names may be the best ideas for the shirts as they would make for easy identifiers!!!! The way this will be handled will be discussed at a later date...u may be responsible for the fee of ur own shirt but like I said this will be discussed later!

6) Also, would you like a single room or roommates??? Majority will rule here as well however if you have a strong dislike of roommates please express that so I can try to accomodate u!So please let me know anything you guys have questions about and I'll respond accordingly! Any Comments, questions, concerns????

NO CRICKETS ALLOWED!

Thanks,
BrittBrat (bmuse@umflint.edu)

No comments:

Post a Comment